Immigration Services in the UK

We understand that the complex and rigors checks associated with the ever, changing immigration law and policies, make the process of applying difficult.

We regularly assist our clients with submitting applications for point-based visas in categories as below:


The United Kingdom remains to be a popular destination, when deciding to visit the UK it can become a daunting process. At Eldib & Co our lawyers work to ensure the process is as smooth as possible.

Student Visa:

The student visa provides the holder with the temporary right to live and study in the UK.

Administrative Deportation & Removal:

Administrative removal for persons convicted of aggravated felonies. Section 238 (b) of the immigration and nationality Act (INA) contains an administrative removal procedure for non- lawful permanent.

Asylum Seekers and Refugees:

Immigration lawyers may represent clients in administrative courts, or they may counsel clients about their legal rights and obligations related to immigration, among other things. They also suggest courses of action based on their knowledge of immigration law.

British Nationality:

Whether you are looking to naturalize as a British citizen having obtained indefinite leave to remain, or you are looking to register as a British citizen on the basis of your parents’ nationality or status in the UK, we can provide you with detailed advice and guidance.

Employment, Business and Investment:

The Tier 1 Investor visa requires an individual to make a substantial financial commitment in the UK. To qualify, applicants must have held no less than GBP 2 million under their control for two years in advance of the initial application.

The individual must invest for five years in the UK by way of UK share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK-registered companies (other than those principally engaged in property investment). Investment in government bonds and offshore companies is not permitted.

The applicant is not required to show business experience or the ability to speak English. Investors are permitted to be gainfully employed under this visa or undertake a course of study in the UK.

The Skilled Worker visa allows you to work for a named employer in a specific position. Once you have completed 5 years continuous residence with a Skilled Worker, you should become eligible for settlement provided your absences are within permitted limits.

For more details regarding our services in the UK, kindly reach out to us by emailing