Across the Middle East and North Africa, we offer general advice, counsel, legal opinions, union issue resolution, employment litigation, and alternative dispute resolution. Even if we do not have a local presence, we offer integrated solutions through our established affiliation network. We handle labour law litigation before countless courts and governmental committees.
In terms of legal documents, we can draft employee benefit plans, partnerships, policies and regulation manuals, and even facilitate and handle foreign employees’ work permits, along with:
- Drafting, review, and negotiation of contractual documents
- Establishing executive employment contracts
- Investigating labour dismissal and reduction cases (both individual and collective)
- Managing labour issues following a merger or acquisition
- Setting up bonuses, stocks, and other schemes