Incorporating your offshore company in Delaware comes with great benefits. The number of startup and offshore company incorporations has increased tremendously in Delaware due to the flexibility that the state provides to company shareholders.
There are certain steps and requirements to ensure the validity of the incorporations process;
- Determining the structure of the business:
Doing Business As “DBA”
A business has both “Legal Name” and “True Name” whereas the name of the business may be different from its registered or legal name.
Limited Liability Company “LLC”
- The simplest to establish.
- Flexible and requires minimal maintenance.
- Tax benefits and implications.
- Requires fewer administrative formalities and procedures.
- The liabilities of the members are limited to their investment.
- Does not require a minimum capital.
- The ownership of the company is in the form of shareholder stocks.
- Managed by directors who are elected through an annual stockholder meeting.
- Mandatory for certain occupations such as architects, lawyers, doctors, etc.
- Choosing The Business Name:
- Appoint a Registered Agent:
- Obtaining Federal EIN:
- Submitting The Forms:
DBAs paperwork is submitted by the county.
LLC and Corporation:
Forms and certificates are filed with the Delaware Department of State Division of Corporations.
- The Cost of Registration:
- Ongoing Requirements:
- DBAs need to be renewed every 5 years.
- LLCs are taxed $300 a year and do not file an annual report.
- Corporations must file an annual report and a franchise tax.
Eldib & Co helps companies comply with Deleware compliance requirements with a full suite of services In addition to our global portfolio of services; we provide extra support, tailored to specific local requirements.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help establish or grow your business.